We love seeing all the great posts and ideas people are linking-up! Keep up the great work! This week’s featured post from the Be Prepared Blog Hop #2 is from The Liberal Lady Kay -
Check-out her post and make sure to link-up your post to this weeks blog hop or leave a comment! We love seeing what you’ve been up to!
Instead of a weekly weigh-in (because those are NO fun), I thought instead we could do a weekly check-in to see what you are doing to BE PREPARED. I know many of you don’t have blogs, but I still want you to be able to participate in the weekly blog hop! So if you don’t have a post to link-up, leave a comment instead and put at least 1 thing you did this week to – BE PREPARED! It can be something you did, learned, researched, etc.!
Along with highlighting a post each week, I’ll also be highlighting someone’s comments! I know I’ve learned a lot from each of you and others can too!
This week I didn’t do the typical preparedness stuff, but instead spent time with family. We all celebrated a very special birthday, and even though he couldn’t be there to smash his 1st birthday cake or open his presents, he was there in spirit. Sometimes being prepared is more than just what you can get done in this short life, but more importantly, what you can take with you to the next. For me, this week was a sweet reminder to prepare spiritually.
What did you do? Link-up or leave a comment below!
Link-Up to the Be Prepared Blog Hop!
Share with us your best posts on all things preparedness.
There were a lot of great entries last week, but remember you will only be eligible for sharing if you added a link back to the blog hop in your post. Insert a quick text link or grab the Be Prepared Blog Hop button and add it to your post.
- Link up to 3 posts and if you want to share some from your archives, that’s great too (any spam, giveaways, or advertisements will be deleted).
- Link up to your post, not your home page!
- Each week, one host will choose The Host’s Favorite Post, which will then be featured the following week by all the hosts via their blog and social media channels of their choice.
- Don’t forget to link back to the hop (on any host’s blog) with a simple text link or grab our button below. Posts that aren’t linked back to the hop won’t be eligible for sharing.
- Lastly, check out a few of the links others have shared before you.
- Feel free to leave a comment explaining your post, or share with us what you did to GET PREPARED this week!
We can’t wait to see what great things you have to share with us!
Your Be Prepared Blog Hop Hosts: