We love seeing all the great posts and ideas people are linking-up! Keep up the great work! REMEMBER, we can’t share it unless you LINK-UP! Add a text link or grab the button below!
This week’s featured post from the Be Prepared Blog Hop #3 is Kat from Simply Living Simply -
I think Kat read my mind, because I was just wondering how to save my own seeds! This is definitely something I want to get into!
Each week I’ll be featuring one of the most helpful and useful comments I received! This week Sheila reminded me of the challenges that Food Storage Made Easy do each year. It really is a great way to test yourself and see how prepared you are! Thanks Sheila for sharing! I hope you will let us know how you did!
Participating in the 7 Day Challenge with http://foodstoragemadeeasy.net/. They do this once a year with a one week period where every day is a new surprise challenge designed to test your preparedness. It helps you find holes in your preps, as well as find out in what ways you are ready to roll!
Share with us your best posts on all things preparedness. Remember to link back so we can feature your post with others!
Share what you’re doing to BE PREPARED or some awesome advice! It can be something you did, learned, researched, etc.! I know I’ve learned a lot from each of you and others can too!
Click on the links below and read-up on all the great preparedness advice and posts people link-up! Let us know which ones you found interesting or that helped you out the most!
Be Prepared Blog Hop!
Share with us your best posts on all things preparedness.
- Link up to 3 posts and if you want to share some from your archives, that’s great too (any spam, giveaways, or advertisements will be deleted).
- Link up to your post, not your home page!
- Each week, one host will choose The Host’s Favorite Post, which will then be featured the following week by all the hosts via their blog and social media channels of their choice.
- Don’t forget to link back to the hop (on any host’s blog) with a simple text link or grab our button below. Posts that aren’t linked back to the hop won’t be eligible for sharing.
- Lastly, check out a few of the links others have shared before you.
- Feel free to leave a comment explaining your post, or share with us what you did to GET PREPARED this week!
We can’t wait to see what great things you have to share with us!
Your Be Prepared Blog Hop Hosts: