Before heading off to school you can’t forget to get your school supplies!
For Prepper School we don’t need crayons and pencils (unless you plan on burning them ;), but instead – the 1st thing on everyone ‘s list should be a basic 72 hour emergency kit. You can always make one , buy one, or even better – WIN ONE!
From hurricanes and tornadoes to power outages it is a good idea to have an emergency kit that can sustain you for 72 hours in case of an emergency situation. Survival Based, an awesome online emergency store, offered to do a giveaway for one of their 72 hour emergency food, fire and filter kit to one of my lucky Prepared Housewives readers!!! Maybe they felt sorry for you guys since you put up with me everyday ;) but that’s besides the point – it means free stuff for you!!!
There is a wide range of food, cooking supplies, fire starters and much more that can be used for an emergency or even for a camping trip.
72 Hour Emergency Kit Includes:
- 1 – Artisan Oatmeal 4 Serving Pouch
- 1 – Harvest 6 Grain Cereal 4 Serving Pouch
- 1 – Texan Sunrise Skillet 4 Serving Pouch
- 1 – Instant Low Fat Milk 4 Serving Pouch
- 1 – Instant Orange juice 8 Serving Pouch
- 1 – Rotini A La Marinara 5 Serving Pouches
- 1 – Nantucket Potato 5 Serving Pouches
- 1 – Rio Grande Beans 3 Serving Pouches
- 6 – InstaFire Paper Pouches
- 1 – Folding BBQ Grill
- 1 – Cooking Pot w/ Detachable Handle
- 1 – 8 oz. Drinking Cup
- 1 – 6-in-1 Detachable Utensil Set
- 1 – Seychelles 24 oz. Water Filter Bottle
- 1 – Plastic Container w/ 50 Waterproof Matches
- 1 – 23 Piece First Aid Kit
Everything fits into a 4 gallon, food-grade bucket ideal for keeping the contents dry and easy to store. The food has up to a 20-year shelf life just by keeping it in a cool dry place.
Enter for your chance to win, or you can go ahead and purchase one at – SurvivalBased.com.
- You have 1 week to earn as many entries as you would like!
- Enter by filling out the form below! You can come back each day to receive even more entries!
- You must be a resident of the US. Not because I’m trying to be a brat, but it’s the law (both US laws and giveaway/prize laws in other countries).
- This giveaway will end next Thursday, September 5th and the winner will be announced on Friday, September 6th (or as soon as someone responds).
- The winner will be notified by email and have 24 hours to respond. If we don’t hear from you, we’ll notify another winner. Be sure to enter using an email address you check often!
Have a great weekend! Remember to start getting your school supplies together!