Not only can you stop worrying about getting food storage, but you don’t even have to come up with an excuse either! I’ve got you covered with the Top 10 excuses I’ve heard dozens of times (I’ve even used most of them myself at one time or another ;) There is always room for improvement when it comes to procrastinating, so memorize a few more excuses to use the next time you have an urge to prepare!
One of my very favorite preparedness experts, Wendy DeWitt, was nice enough to let me share her Top 10 reasons she compiled about why people don’t have their food storage. So get a pen and paper ready to take some notes, you never know when these excuses might come in handy…
Top 10 Reasons Why I Don’t Have My Food Storage:
10. My neighbors have a TWO year supply!
It’s more likely they have no food storage at all. Most people have made no effort whatsoever to be prepared for an emergency. So, if your plan is to eat your neighbor’s food, not only is it not very nice, it’s probably not a very good plan.
9. I’m moving in with my children / parents!
Really….that’s just a bad plan all by itself. Many people believe when times get bad we’ll all just band together to survive. (Of course, since no one has any food, we won’t survive for very long.) But consider that if there were any kind of epidemic or pandemic, we couldn’t band together and we couldn’t share. You may have to survive on just what’s in your home.
8. Isn’t that what my taxes are for?
7. I donate to my church…if anything happens, they’ll take care of me.
6. I have a year’s supply…and the bullets to go with it!
5. The boat and the 4 wheelers are taking up all my storage space.
4. I’ve got 1,000 pounds of wheat…what else do I need?
3. I’ve decided to store non-perishables and then I’ll just trade for food.
2. I can’t afford scrap booking AND food storage.
1. I’m waiting for them to sell Papa John’s dehydrated pizza!
Resources From Wendy DeWitt:
If you’re ready to stop making excuses and start preparing, check out the resources from Wendy DeWitt below! They might just change your view of food storage forever, I know they did for me!!!
- VIDEO – Sensible Food Storage
- YouTube SEMINAR – Watch ALL 9 Videos – A MUST See!
- FREE GUIDE – Everything Under the SUN
- LIVING ESSENTIALS INTERVIEW – Discusses her Plan!
- BLOG -Everything Under the SUN
So whether you choose to keep making excuses, or you decide it’s time to finally commit already, the choice is ultimately yours!
What do you choose?