If you haven’t heard of The Preparedness Review (TPR), let me give you the scoop on it!
The Fall 2013 Edition is out and it’s packed with 17 AWESOME works (16 articles and 1 emergency binder template) by some of the most well-known preparedness authors out there.
Articles and Authors in TPR:
- The Preppers Guide to Better, Safer, Cheaper Cleaning – Gaye Levy
- Survival Antibiotics Primer, Part 1 – Joe Alton M.D. (Dr. Bones)
- The One Hour Bug-out – Joe Nobody
- Step By Step: How to Build a Rocket Stove – Prepared Housewives
- Herbs For Sleeplessness and Anxiety – Silvia Britton
- How to Cut Up a Squirrel for Cooking – Hank Shaw
- Bugging Out vs. Hunkering Down – MD Creekmore
- Survival Trapping : Basic powered trap – Survivor Don
- Why You Need to Be Ready for Total Grid Failure – Daisy Luther
- How to Make Homemade Yeast – Erich
- WROL – Protecting Your Family When the Bad Guys Come Down Your Street – P. Henry
- Preparing Yourself and Your Family for the Use of Violence – Chris Ray
- 6 Trees Every Survivalist Should Know & Why – Creek Stewart
- Natural Remedies for a Cold – James Hubbard, MD, MPH
- 10 Survival Skills Every 12 Year Old Should Know – Mom with a Prep
- The Prepper’s Conundrum: Bugging In – Tess Pennington
- Emergency Binder Template – Linda Loosli
Can you believe it? I made the cut ;)
I’m super ecstatic to be listed along with some of my favorite people, and have one of my most popular articles be included in the review!
Take a minute to download – it won’t disappoint!