I love meals that your literally throw into a pot and it makes something edible! Here’s another easy dish to add to your food storage collection! If you don’t have a fs recipe collection, it’s never too late to start :) Enjoy!
Hawaiian Sesame Chicken
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts (or 2 pint jars of canned chicken)
- ½ c ketchup (you can make your own with tomato powder)
- ½ tsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tsp mustard
- ½ c crushed pineapple with juice
- ½ c brown sugar
- 1/2 c diced onion (I always use my dehydrated onions)
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 tsp red pepper flakes (optional)
- Sesame Seeds
- Place chicken into slow cooker (or bust out your wonder oven)!
- Mix the rest of the ingredients together, except for the Sesame seeds, and pour over the chicken.
- Cook on Low for 3 to 4 hours (or bake at 350 for 45 minutes).
- Remove chicken and cut into bite-size pieces.
- Return chicken to pot and mix with sauce.
- Sprinkle with Sesame Seeds (optional).
- Serve over rice.