Joyce from My Wonder Oven.com is here to let you know about these awesome energy-saving, non-electric slow cookers! The best part is she’s giving one away so be sure to enter below!
In order to slow cook food, all you do is bring your food to a rolling boil for about 10-15 minutes and then quickly place it in the Wonder Oven. The wonder oven may not look like much, but it’s pretty incredible – you can even bake bread in it! Learn more tricks and tips on how I use my Wonder Oven HERE.
Top Ten Features of My Wonder Oven:
1. 100% Cotton
We promise the fabric won’t melt!
2. Double Stitched
We want to make sure those beads stay right where we put them!
3. Filled with 3 mm polystyrene beads
Smaller beads conduct the heat better because there is less air space around them. Bigger is NOT always better.
4. VIRGIN beads
My Wonder Oven beads have not not been recycled from someone else’s bean bag.
5. Floppy rather than overstuffed
If My Wonder Oven gets soiled, simply wash that area with soap and water and allow to air dry. It’s a good idea to wrap your pot with a towel to avoid spills. A solar blanket also works great to catch spills and reduce condensation.
7. Cook on the road!
Think of it as a non-electric slow cooker.
8. Refrigerate on the road
Great for keeping groceries cool, or even frozen, on the ride home.
9. Made is the USA
That’s always a plus!
10. Affordable pricing
Because I can purchase the fabric and those 3 mm VIRGIN beads here locally, I can keep the costs down.
Enter to Win a My Wonder Oven…
- My Wonder Oven Giveaway is open to any resident who is 18 years of age or older who lives in one of the 48 US Contiguous States.
- This giveaway starts on Friday, Oct. 24th at 5:00 am (MDT) and ends on Wednesday, Oct. 29, 2014 at 5:00 pm (MDT).
- The winner will be notified by email and will have 24 hours to respond. If we do not hear back from said winner in the designated time period of 24 hours we will choose another winner and they will have 24 hours to respond from the time the notification email is sent.
- Please check your SPAM email folders.
Good luck to everyone! Let’s be prepared for the unexpected!